Article Number: CM22DLE001-GRN/ YEL/ ORA/ BLK
- Simple classic dog lead.
- Length approx. 1.1m max. (including the handle part), with a tape adjuster.
- Tape width approx. 2cm, thickness approx. 2mm
- Weight: approx. 70g
- Made in Japan
- 4 colourways available (Green, Yellow, Orange, Black)
- Can be used with extra attachments* such as BUDDY Attachment - Extra Buddy** and BUDDY Attachment - Extra End***, for customisation .
- Can be used with Collar LUNA.
* Extra attachments are sold separately.
** Can be customised for a lead for multiple dogs by using BUDDY Attachment - Extra Buddy.
*** Can be customised for a double-ended lead by using BUDDY Attachment - Extra End.
＊ This page is for the lead ONLY. Extra attachments, collars and clothes are NOT included.
＊ Please assess fit and suitability of the lead especially when using it with a large dog.
Models: Sumire (Boston terrier 6kg) uses Yellow. Ling (Mixed- breed15kg) uses Orange.
- Tape: Polypropylene 100%
- Buckle, tape adjuster: Plastic
- Metal parts: Nickel
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please use a wash bag.
- Dry promptly.
- Do not iron or steam.
< COLLARS, HARNESSES, LEADS >
＊ Taking a close look at your dog's collar, harness and lead, assessing condition on a daily basis is important and is highly recommended as they may get weakened or damaged throughout the usage.
＊ Please select the gear that is suitable for your dog (type, size, shape, age and hair/ coat type). Suitability and fit of the gear may change over time, with the dog's age and body shape. Please assess fit and condition of the gear frequently and replace them as necessary.
＊ Some dogs such as puppies, those that are new to the environment, the anxious ones, the energetic ones and those that pull may have the risk of slipping out of their collars or harnesses.
Using a double-ended lead [collar/choker & harness] may prevent this from happening and is recommended.