Article Number: CM22DLA001-GRN/ YEL/ ORA/ BLK
- Dog Lead BUDDY Attachment for customisation*
- This is an attachment for Dog Lead BUDDY - Classic or Dog Lead BUDDY - Hands Free for making the lead for MULTIPLE dogs**.
- Length max. approx. 78cm, with a tape adjuster
- Tape width approx. 2cm, thickness approx. 2mm
- Weight approx. 70g
- Made in Japan
- 4 colourways (Green, Yellow, Orange, Black)
* Can be used with Dog Lead BUDDY - Classic, Dog Lead BUDDY - Hands Free. For extra safety Dog Lead BUDDY Attachment - Extra End can be attached.
** This attachment is to keep your lead-handling simple even when you have multiple dogs. It has been designed to be used with our Dog Lead BUDDY series.
＊ This page is for the attachment ONLY. Leads, extra attachments, collars and clothes are NOT included.
＊ The collar shown in the picture is Collar LUNA.
＊ Please assess fit and suitability of the lead especially when using it with a large dog.
Models: Sumire (Boston terrier 6kg) uses Yellow.
- Tape: Polypropylene 100%
- Buckle, Tape adjuster: Plastic
- Metal parts: Nickel
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please use a wash bag.
- Dry promptly.
- Do not iron or steam.
< COLLARS, HARNESSES, LEADS >
＊ Taking a close look at your dog's collar, harness and lead, assessing condition on a daily basis is important and is highly recommended as they may get weakened or damaged throughout the usage.
＊ Please select the gear that is suitable for your dog (type, size, shape, age and hair/ coat type). Suitability and fit of the gear may change over time, with the dog's age and body shape. Please assess fit and condition of the gear frequently and replace them as necessary.
＊ Some dogs such as puppies, those that are new to the environment, the anxious ones, the energetic ones and those that pull may have the risk of slipping out of their collars or harnesses.
Using a double-ended lead [collar/choker & harness] may prevent this from happening and is recommended.