Article number: CM22DLA002-GRN/ YEL/ ORA/ BLK
- Dog Lead BUDDY Attachment for customisation*
- This attachment is for making a standard-ended lead into a DOUBLE-ENDED one**.
- Recommended for those dogs that have the risk of slipping out of the collar or of the harness.
- Length approx. 19〜21cm, with a tape adjuster
- Tape thickness approx. 2mm
- Weight approx. 42g
- Made in Japan
- 4 colourways available (Green, Yellow, Orange, Black)
* This attachment has been designed to be used with Dog Lead BUDDY - Classic, Dog Lead BUDDY - Hands Free or Dog Lead BUDDY Attachment - Extra Buddy.
** Double-ended lead is usually used with both harness and collar(or choker), for extra safety.
＊ This page is for the attachment ONLY. Leads, extra attachments, collars and clothes are NOT included.
＊ Please assess fit and suitability of the lead especially when using it with a large dog.
- Tape: Polypropylene 100%
- Buckle, Tape adjuster: Plastic
- Metal parts: Nickel
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please use a wash bag.
- Dry promptly.
- Do not iron or steam.
< COLLARS, HARNESSES, LEADS >
＊ Taking a close look at your dog's collar, harness and lead, assessing condition on a daily basis is important and is highly recommended as they may get weakened or damaged throughout the usage.
＊ Please select the gear that is suitable for your dog (type, size, shape, age and hair/ coat type). Suitability and fit of the gear may change over time, with the dog's age and body shape. Please assess fit and condition of the gear frequently and replace them as necessary.
＊ Some dogs such as puppies, those that are new to the environment, the anxious ones, the energetic ones and those that pull may have the risk of slipping out of their collars or harnesses.
Using a double-ended lead [collar/choker & harness] may prevent this from happening and is recommended.